The American Kratom Association (AKA), a consumer-based non-profit organization, is here to line the record straight about kratom. The American Kratom Association was formed in 2014 and officially launched in 2015, to guard the proper of all Americans to use the natural botanical Kratom for improved health and well-being. Kratom (Mitragyna speciosa) may be a natural analgesic which has been used for many years to securely alleviate pain, battle fatigue and help with the consequences of hysteria and depression. Unfortunately, the spread of misinformation, both scientific and anecdotal, about Kratom has created a challenging regulatory environment. The American Kratom Association aka was formed to arrange and represent a community of responsible consumers, provide the overall public with clarification surrounding matters of health and wellness where Kratom could play a crucial role, educate lawmakers and regulators and support research project efforts. They believe that Kratom can play a beneficial role within the lives of the many consumers, and that they want to assist protect people’s right to settle on this botanical product.
The AKA envisions a world where kratom is definitely and safely accessible to anyone who’d wish to enjoy it. On its website, the American Kratom Association lists five goals during which it might wish to achieve that:
• Support buyers. The AKA works to make sure that kratom is entirely legal which buyers only get access to pure, clean, also as unadulterated kratom.
• Educate. The AKA aims to teach all American people about the beneficial properties of kratom
• Make kratom voices heard. The AKA aims to spread kratom stories that otherwise would remain unheard.
• Spread global awareness about kratom. The American Kratom Association aims to demonstrate to other countries globally how regulating kratom and approaching it responsibly are often useful people.
• Protect kratom’s natural resources. The AKA advocates sustainable practices when harvesting kratom, getting to protect rainforests.